Monday, August 8, 2011

World's Most Creative Alien-Predator Motorcycle Pics !

What if an Alien and Predator decided to put their differences and have a baby. It sounds crazy, I know, but I guess that's what Roongrojna Sangwongprisarn had in mind when he built this crazy looking bike. Roongrojna is a Bangkok-based artist who creates all sorts of amazing metal sculptures based on the popular monsters, using scrap parts from cars, motorcycles and bicycles. 54-year-old owns four stores across Thailand called Ko Art Shop, and export their artwork worldwide.



World's Most Creative Alien-Predator Motorcycle Pics !


You've probably seen more impressive Hollywood movie props, but unlike them, this impressive piece of metal work actually ride comfortable. I have no idea what this bike to start, or how fast it is, but who needs speed when you ride on a metal masterpiece like this, right.



Alien Predator Motorcycle Design



The three areas of bicycle design I like is the tail wrap around the back, the combination of Predator dreadlocks and alien head, and very cool Mandi blaze sticks on the side and front of the stranger's mouth and teeth.



World's Most Creative Alien-Predator Motorcycle Pics !


World's Most Creative Alien-Predator Motorcycle Pics !

3 comments:

  1. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
    Cash for Cars Tasmania
    Cash for scrap Cars Tasmania

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you.
    cash for unwanted cars
    cash for unwanted cars Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    car wreckers logan

    ReplyDelete