Friday, August 12, 2011

Jeff Bridges and American Actor

So- thought it might be fun (and warming) to make a list of the top 10 guys I feel like are totally overlooked. They should be imho, the sexiest men alive - actually - they may have made that list at one point or another - and maybe they aren't totally overlooked - they just aren't talked about as much as one would think they should be!!!
So - when the cold weather is getting you down - just come visit this page to get a little warmer ;)
love you friends - even if noone reads this, haha.

Top 10 - in no particular order!



Matthew Gray Gubler is def a fav! I especially love his character on Criminal Minds - he aint so bad in 500 Days of Summer either tho!




Mmmmm. Chad Michael Murray. yup! He may be a little young, but I'll def let it slide this time!

Well hello Mr. Jackman. You make me love X-men so hard!



What can I say other than Joseph Gordon-Levitt is my top fav right now! I can't explain it. And yeah - he's younger - but only by about 4 years. ;)





Of course Michael C. Hall makes the top 10. He's the sexiest serial killer I know!! xoxo




Ryan Phillippe has been on the list since Little Boy Blue and Cruel Intentions. Not sure what it is about the bad boy, but yeah!! Def top 10 material, lol.




Rob McElhenney def has it. (I think I'm starting to see a patern in these, lol.) I feel like Rob, Matthew Gray Gubler and Joseph Gorden-Levitt all have similar styles about them - hmmm.

Well hello daddy, lol. Of course - I could just say Jeff Bridges voice makes the top 10 - but I'll take the rest too.


I heart Charlie Day pretty hard, that is all!

I still heart Ben Gibbard!











SO - that's the top 10 - here's the runner-ups! ;)

This guy is OBVIOUSLY not overlooked - but must be mentioned ;)














As well as these guys ...


YES! I love him! SHUT UP!


Him too - so leave me alone, lol. ('specially in Remember Me)
















Ok - so these guys - Give them 10 more years ;)




And um - how could I forget this guy ......

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, yup no doubt Google is finest in support of blogging however today word press is also fastidious as a blogging since its Web optimization is nice defined already.
    Transportation in Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete